Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Low yield? Help save? Lol

Hi people,

First time grower for personal use and looking for advice.

I am about 14 days into flower and I started using bud booster 4 days ago as per the nutrient chart, I've been looking all over the internet for some sort of comparison but it's hard.

My major error seems to be that I was given the plants as cuttings and I do not know the strain, however they are all normal flowering plants.

So my issue is that I feel like the top cones on the main stalk aren't going to give much yield and won't all join up, I'll have more photos tomorrow to share.

Water is fed at room temp and pH balanced, any advice like maybe increasing nutes? I really need this yield to last me like 5 weeks lol.

Kind regards

Kylo

Hey there. in my opinion, things look really good for 14 days flowering. the buds are just starting. Maybe have a toot on your existing stash and relax. there is a ways to go and depending on strain could be awhile before you have an idea of produce. Nice job so far.
    A happy Canuk. this grow will be using Flora Flex nutrients in coco/perlite. 9 plants in 3 by 3 tent and 8 plants in 2 by 4, in 1 or 2 gallon pots (whatevere is there). manual fertigation planned. veg till around 1 ft high. 2 by 4 tent light is Bloom Plus 2500 and 3 by 3 tent has Mar Hydro Ts3000, both of which seem awesome.

Comment

Thanks guys,

I was watching videos and saw alot of lollipopping and I have done a little bit of it but being a full on noob I didn't want to do too much which worried me about overall yield.

Ontop of that I had a slight mix up with the light cycle just after I turned them to flower which sent 2 of them back into vegetation state I think ( basil like leaves at the bottom).

So with my lack of lollipopping and light cycle mix up (it was coming on for an hour during dark hours) I thought I might have really screwed the pooch.

Thank you again, I'll post updates if your interested?

Comment

Should I do some more trimming around the bottom to help the top or is it too late for that?

Comment

Defoliation is a personal issue. It is one that requires experience, and only one way to get that. Do some research watch utube videos. Trust your heart and less is more at first. I’ve killed more plants by giving too much love than not loving
          “Rather laugh with sinners than cry with saints” Billy Joel Only the good die young
          ”I think I can, I think I can…”the little engine that could

Comment

I always like to grow an extra plant to use for a crash test dummy. If I get an urge to try something well..? No harm no foul.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X