Broken main stem regrow roots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Broken main stem regrow roots

Is there anyone that can help me fix this I broke the main stem on my smaller plant and I had to cut it and put on a homemade growth hormone and you cinnamon I looked it up and I was told that it was okay what else should I do I put it in a pot in a little bit of sunlight any other tips please I really would appreciate it

Too bad you didn't read the latest newsletter from this site it told all about cloning. Never looked up sticking it in cinnamon don't think you read it HERE. You could use much better hormone gel that really works well. So what your saying is you topped it a small plant, would love to see a photo of how small it is. Good luck with your homemade hormone, plain water works also, look that up or aloe plant cutting. Read the site for education, post pictures.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Next time you break a stem branch repair it. Put some of that homemade stuff on the broke area and wrap with tape. and splint if needed.I have broke a few and it works in 1-2 weeks it will be off to the races.
      1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
      1 sf2000 @200 watts
      2 philzon @230 watts
      2x4x5 tent
      3x6x8 closet
      Fox Farm ocean forest
      Black gold for seedling
      3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
      RH 40-60
      Temp 70-80
      Feeding with FF trio with molasses
      calmag and a little flower fuel
      Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X