Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to move clones grown 24/0 to outside and prevent premature flowering?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to move clones grown 24/0 to outside and prevent premature flowering?

I bought several clones that had been growing on a 24/0 light schedule and have been continuing to grow them indoors on a 18/6 light schedule. Do I need to gradually reduce the light before I move them out at the end of May to the outdoor 13/11 light schedule or can I move them all at once and still keep them from flowering right away?

No they will flower as soon as they go outside in the shorter hours even at 14/10, you may add light to get them to 16/8.

Comment

I'm in Oregon it's 5:30am an just seeing daylight now, sun sets around 8pm I won't put my photos out till June 6 or so. Gotta keep them under a good bright grow light till you can get abit longer daylight hours. I made a rookie mistake an got excited put these big gals outdoors too early an all of them revegged went back to growing leaf. Now i saved the grow but put into a friggin 2months of picking off old fluffy dried bud sites an dead leaf to keep harvest alive. Don't put them out till you know pretty certain those daylight hours are longer an temps are warm enough. It's not a lesson for new growers to deal with it's a heartbreaker.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X