Does this look like a cannabis plant - White Widow Strain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this look like a cannabis plant - White Widow Strain

Folks, this is my second Grow. Plants are 20 days old and was just transplanted last Wednesday. I bought a strain called White Widow locally. Looking at the plant, I Q if it is a cannabis. My first grow was nothing like this. I have included two views. If you see the side view, in the past I have never seen that many leaves. Heck I don't even know how to start LST or topping. No prominent apex node. May be someone has seen something similar. Thanks in advance for your comments

I've grown a White Widow auto a couple of times. The branches got stiff quick and it grew like a bramble bush. The next time I pruned a lot of branches off and did better. It is a pretty nice smoke.
    Focus and relativity.

Comment

Definitely weed. Autos grow fast and bushy. I have not had great yields when trying to top/ train. That's why I stick with fem seeds. Worth the extra month. Just let her grow and enjoy!

Comment

Yes it's a cannabis plant and no one will be able to say for sure what strain it is, guess you go with WW as whom ever sold it to ya told ya it was.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

It’s weed. You are the grower. Time to make some decisions. Doing nothing is an option but not recommended. Study the tutorial on training or Lst. Irregardless of how you choose to proceed it will be educational. One last thought It’s a plant, breeders can’t guarantee how their product will grow. Sometimes we end up recessive genes. Just the luck of the draw. Good luck.
          “Rather laugh with sinners than cry with saints” Billy Joel Only the good die young
          ”I think I can, I think I can…”the little engine that could

Comment

Folks thanks for all replies. If its an auto strain, it was not sold that way. I am assuming its a photoperiod. Guess will have to trim some branches. It will be an experience growing this strain. Its quite bushy this early on

Comment

• Puglover1
              Puglover1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't think it looks bushy nor tight-noded. It hasn't been a week since transplant, I'd wait a little bit longer then top it or however you want to train it. Do you have pics from your first grow?

As bushy as is mainline that plant and you can get about 30 colas on that bush.
            1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
            1 sf2000 @200 watts
            2 philzon @230 watts
            2x4x5 tent
            3x6x8 closet
            Fox Farm ocean forest
            Black gold for seedling
            3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
            RH 40-60
            Temp 70-80
            Feeding with FF trio with molasses
            calmag and a little flower fuel
            Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Comment

Here's a White Widow. All 3 pics were taken in a week's time.
              Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
              Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
              Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
              Various size fabric grow bags
              Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
              4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
              Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Ya, the plants look really good. I love short bushy plants when growing indoors. Here's my afghgo girls. Took this Pic about 10 days go. 2 days before I flipped to 12/12.
                Attached Files

Comment

Good to know I am not barking up a tree. I can probably start LST this Friday, about 10 days after it was transplanted. Post that topping and such. @ Green Thumb would love to see pictures of yours as you start training them.

Comment

• Puglover1
                    Puglover1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Depending on what node you top at or when you do it you can try to root the topped part, if you have room for another plant or a friend who grows.

This is the same plant a week later. OMG she is really growing. I intentionally ,planted it offset. Was close to 7 inches tall, when i tied down the plant to lay it flat. First LST, let's see how this works out.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X