Purple Punch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purple Punch

Really love this strain. Purple Punch by Barny's Farms. Been more than a year since I showed my grow so just to show I'm still growing. Bubbleponics with Dyna-gro nutrients. She will take another 5 weeks or so. This is my evening smoke. Muscle relaxer promotes sound sleep. Spread the love fellow growers !!
    Focus and relativity.

Howdy Eliot Pryor. Nice looking plant. One question, in photo number three, is that algae growing inside of the transparent drip line tubing and on top of the pebbles? I like the idea of using a 'tomato cage' for LST and plant support (I'm assuming that is what it is for) . Is the cage attached to the top of the reservoir or is that plant in a bucket?
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• Eliot Pryor
      Eliot Pryor commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep that's algae. The plant is inside the tomato cage. The cage has long legs that go through the lid of the 5 gal. bucket. All 3 pics are of the same plant. I veg them under t-5 fluorescents then move it to the 5 gal. bucket and under a TSW 2000 Mars Hydro light. I've done virtually nothing by way of training it. I'll take a bunch of fan leaves off as it goes along. I've found with this strain that even the small flowers on the bottom get dense and sticky.

• DW2
      DW2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the information Eliot Pryor. I have been doing LST on my plants, but on this last grow, I left a plant tie on too long and it cut into the stalk cutting off the nut flow to a couple of branches causing them to die early. I don't have a way to use a screen, but a tomato cage (or something like that) might just be what I need to keep the height under control.

Yes sir Eliot Pryor it's my top 5 indica blends
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

This strain appears to be popular, will have to try next year.
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X