Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biotabs Starterkit+ Megaworm and a bunch of other organic stuff (?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biotabs Starterkit+ Megaworm and a bunch of other organic stuff (?)

Hello everybody!
    I'm planning to setup my first organic grow, and i've got some other organic products home.

My plan was to mix with the 'plagron light mix' some coco, megaworm and bat guano, adding a couple of biotabs for every pot (18L).

In the starter kit tho, you also find a bunch of ther products (bactrex, mycotrex, startrex, olgatrex) that they suggest to use in combination with the tabs once you start your grow.

My question now is: will it be too much all together? Should i go without the complete line of biotabs products since that im already using bat guano and worm casting? Or maybe use only the starter kit with the plain coco/soil mix?

Thanks a lot for the help!
    Last edited by gg667; 05-03-2022, 03:57 PM.

I've only used Bio Tabs for one grow. I had the starter kit and used all the products. They worked. If it were me and I was a little concerned about how hot the grow medium would be I'd opt to use the Bio Tabs starter kit in the coco/soil mix.
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Originally posted by golfnrl View Post
      I've only used Bio Tabs for one grow. I had the starter kit and used all the products. They worked. If it were me and I was a little concerned about how hot the grow medium would be I'd opt to use the Bio Tabs starter kit in the coco/soil mix.
      Thank you for the reply,
      can i ask you how was your Experience using biotabs? Did the plants show any sign of deficiency during the growth?

Comment

• golfnrl
        golfnrl commented
        Editing a comment
        My grow with Bio Tabs was in soil in 5gallon cloth pots. The soil I used was some old unused but dried out Fox Farm Ocean Blend soil I had on hand mixed 50/50 with perlite. I didn't have to deal with any nutrient deficiencies during the grow. It was a positive experience. Now that I'm thinking about it I did think I needed to add some cal/mag but didn't because I waited. During the wait I decided what I was seeing was not a deficiency but light burn and heat stress. The plants finished just fine.

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X