4/20 journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4/20 journal

This will be my journal covering our 4th grow using Nectar for the Gods sparten regimen from Oregons only. This is our 9th grow overall. Started with unknown strain bag seed, bred 8 generations till we got the colors we wanted. The highs from G8 were mellow and psychedelic with intense focus. No sluggish feeling. Minimal training, used a banzai method.

This grow I will be using manifold training on 2 and continue my banzai method on the other 2. I have named these unknown strains Monsta and T-Rex. Now on to the pictures!

Sounds like desirable effects, I will be watching your bonzai. Nice plants!
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Here we go week 2. Trimmed and pruned down to 8 mains colas each. From here we start with the bonSai(sorry didn't catch autocorrect. Although a banZai grow could be in the future.)
      Attached Files

Comment

Here we have more seedlings from G8. Going to clone these to find a couple breeders, and hopefully get a "Mother" tree from this generation. The 2 wild looking things are a birthday present. No idea what they are, but we're going to find out. Gotta do some 911 on those.
        Attached Files

Comment

Here we are week 4. Starting to get some good spread, going to give them a few more weeks. I'm trying some 2 plants one pot to maximize grow space. There is a divider between the 2.
          Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X