Is this a banana ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Is this a banana ?

Hi everyone, beginning of week 7 of flower. This just popped out today. Looks suspicious. I took a couple of close ups under different lights. This lady is from an unknown seed. Don’t know if I should pull it out soon or not. Don’t want to pollinate the other girls in the room.
    Thanks in advance ! Click image for larger version

Name:	588B8B81-4975-4D1C-933C-8F78001DD52D.jpeg
Views:	261
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	563579Click image for larger version

Name:	61DEE14D-CE61-4360-801B-92BA7D1475FE.jpeg
Views:	200
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	563580

really hard to tell by the picture. I dont think its a nanner. To me it looks like a calyx just pushing out some new pistils. The yellow tinge is a bit concerning though. Just keep an eye on it, if it starts to look like a nanner then its time to make a decision. Looks like your getting close to harvest anyway, couple er three weeks depending on your preference. Are all your other plants close in trichome development?
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Auto plants Strawberry Pie Auto(fast bud) Night Queen Auto(dutch passion) Chem Dog Auto(ethos) Unknown mix Auto(butterbean seeds)
    Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
    Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

Thanks homegrown ! Yes the all the plants are about at the same trichome development. A couple just started to look a little cloudy. I think I have another two weeks at most.
      Appreciate the advice 😊

Comment

Howdy Zooter. Not to worry, I don't think that it is a nanner. First, as homegrown n said, "To me it looks like a calyx just pushing out some new pistils" and most all of the nanners that I have had on my plants they were not as "fuzzy" as that one and were more of a light lime-green color. Besides, if it does turn out to be a nanner, the seeds produced (if any) will be female seeds.
        Good luck with your grow.
        Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought it maybe was a final push.

Thanks@DW2, first grow so we’re a little clueless. Appreciate your reply. That’s a relief 😊

Comment

Puglover1 Thanks ! So far so good 😊

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X