Autoflowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autoflowers

Hey guys, I’m new to the forum and running my first grow. I’ll provide some info and some pics, lemme know what you guys think!
    5 gallon fabric pots
    mix of build a soil 3.0 and light mix soils (living soil)
    Used their amendments (build a soil craft blend fertilizer, build a soil top dress, and build a bloom)
    200w led kind lights (trash I know)
    northern light autos seeds ilgm
    Day 85 from first sprout, roughly a 4 weeks into flowering, maybe a bit further

so I’ve harvested one already, and they were planted the same day(this one is much larger and has still quite a few weeks left) and I’ve been noticing some rapid yellowing of the leaves. I phd water on one plant only and there wasn’t a real difference in the issues I ran into. I’ve done light feedings throughout the grow and I don’t want to attribute it to nitrogen since the leaves are full on yellowing, but they don’t just come off—it’s actually quite hard to pull them off. I’ll attach some pictures, any thoughts? It’s still got several weeks as it’s only just starting to pack on trichomes. Outside of the yellowing leaves the plant seems healthy.
    Attached Files

In case anyone is unfamiliar with build a soil and their products everything is entirely organic. The npk values for craft blend are 3-5-2, and the Build a Bloom is 2-10-5. The 3.0 is pre charged with everything, so feeding was kept light through the entire grow (1/2 servings usually, only fed craft blend once as top dress and once in a tea, and I’ve used the build a bloom at 1/2 strength 2 times. The top dress has no npk values and shouldn’t have any burning effect, and the Craft blend and top dress are slow release amendments).

Comment

Looks like maybe they've done their job and are aging out naturally? You're almost at 3 months. How do trichomes look?
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Originally posted by Camerodrigue954 View Post
        In case anyone is unfamiliar with build a soil and their products everything is entirely organic. The npk values for craft blend are 3-5-2, and the Build a Bloom is 2-10-5. The 3.0 is pre charged with everything, so feeding was kept light through the entire grow (1/2 servings usually, only fed craft blend once as top dress and once in a tea, and I’ve used the build a bloom at 1/2 strength 2 times. The top dress has no npk values and shouldn’t have any burning effect, and the Craft blend and top dress are slow release amendments).

Exactly, Just as harvest timing depends on the size and classification of autoflower plants, so does the amount of cannabis they yield. Regular plants tend to yield between 10 and 50 grams per plant, while the next level up, the super auto, can produce yields between 100 and 200 grams per plant.

Comment

Did you look at your pics? Try again with some organic light.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X