Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to growing... help

Hi everyone.
    I have autos in coco loco. I'm on about week 3 I just transplanted frin solo cups. I have put very little nuts. I didn't put anything but water in when I transplanted I read that coco loco has a bunch of stuff in it wait till a week to add nuts.

Hi janie123 Give some details about your grow, lights and distance from plants, grow medium (coco loco), pot size and type, grow space size, etc., what do you have mixed into your grow medium for aeration? I don't use Coco Loco but the coco itself does not provide your plants with any nutrients. Whatever they are getting from the dirt in the coco loco is all there is. What kind of nutrients were you planning on using to fertilize your plant, mineral based or organic?. I'm growing autos in a 50/50 blend of coco/perlite. My nutrient mineral based solution is 65% max, of whatever the recommendations call for. I use about 1/4 the recommendation when watering after a transplant. Have you been able to read any articles at the main web site?
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

What do you need help with?
      Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X