The Cannabis Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Cannabis Question

Anyone catch this show? I found it on the local PBS (nova) but its on the tube also (google the title). Worth a watch if you can catch it, I found it very interesting, and to be pro legalization if for no other reason then to be able to properly study it. IF you have seen this whats your take on it? Its just under an hour long.

And in the propaganda, states that have went recreational are using less prescription pain killers saving the insurance co's tons of money.

Imma check that out. Cannabis not opioids!
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Howdy Rwise . I've seen the program, on the local PBS station, twice now and I think that it is the most even-handed reporting on cannabis that I have seen so far in the media. One may not agree with all that is said, but I think that it was very informative and well worth the time watching it.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm going to try to catch it again, I'm sure I missed something, well worth the time IMHO.

I watched This the other night when it was on. I agree with DW2 that it was well done. It is important for people to know that while cannabis Is generally Not harmful, it is not for everyone. I have also personally Seen the benefits of what CBD can do for someone With a seizure Disorder. While I don't enjoy the thought that once legalized, it will be regulated And controlled, I also don't mind too much that there would be some regulation.

Comment

Saw it bout 6 months ago. Interesting show, pretty unbiased. Looked to me like all the negative science came from studies sponsored by addiction centers. Will watch again if I can catch it.
        DIY 4x12 Farmacy box w/2 4x4x6 grow areas
        TrolMaster HydroX runs the whole show
        Dual tank Co2 injection w/ rain tubing
        10000 btu thru the wall A/C / 5000 btu heater
        50 pint dehumidifier/ cool mist humidifier
        8" intake fan w/ hepa filter / 8" exhaust fan
        2 Timber Fatty-vs COB 950 watt draw fixtures
        w/ added 4 2ft T5 Pure UV bulbs on each fix.
        2 DIY Hybrid DWC 5 gal bubble bucket systems w/ 55 gal reservoirs w/ PH dosers
        2 2"x2"cyl.stones in each bucket, 8"disk in reservoirs
        GH Flora series (entire line) + Orca
        Grow 3 = Blueberry 1 dwc 1 soil.
        . Cherry pie 1 dwc 1 soil
        Soil is great lakes "just add water" in 7 gal fabric bags

Comment

I'm really glad you mentioned this! I was not familiar with it and looked it up right away.

It can be rented from Amazon video for $4 to stream at your convenience. Or, free with 7-day trial of PBS documentaries.

Nova is a very high-quality program and they've done an excellent job, as usual, providing an even-handed albeit superficial overview of the topic. With only a one hour runtime, there isn't time to take a deeper dive into the issues but this does provide a great overview for anyone new to the subject or whom is looking for a way to figure out the top areas of debate and identify key issues.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X