I'm new and really would appreciate some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! I'm new and really would appreciate some help

If anyone has any tips or advice to what I did wrong would be greatly appreciated

Ok, my best guess is overwatering. This often results in droopy leaves. The spots are caused nutrient lockout which can also be caused by overwatering as well as PH that is out wack. PH of water in should be around 6.7 +/-. Read https://www.growweedeasy.com/5-surpr...ering-cannabis.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

OldManGrower thank you so if it is overwatering when should I water again and should I just water with phd water or my nutrient water ?

Comment

• Alik92
        Alik92 commented
        Editing a comment
        i read that you shouldnt feed an overwatered plant.. i am not an expert tho.
        You need to stick atleast half a finger in your dirt and feel it dry.. I struggle with it too.

In fact, my girlfriend is studying agronomics, and by watching her doing her studies i could note their technique on watering some crops and its quite interesting.
        So, right at the beggining they fill their pots with their mix (as obvious) but right then, they soak the entire pot to its maximun capacity (wait a little time to get the excess of water out of the pot) and weigh it! After that you have a standard weight of the fully saturated pot, each day you can weigh the pot and see how much water as been consumed, and refill it with the same amount. You need to take in consideration the plant weight aswell.

Edit:
        Not that you want to soak your pot everyday, its just how she done her lettuce study on mineral vs organic feeding.
        We talk about lifting the pot and "feel it", never seen someone really weigh the pot in a scale..
        Last edited by Alik92; 04-20-2022, 04:11 PM.

• OldManGrower
        OldManGrower commented
        Editing a comment
        Water when your pots feel light and the soil is dry up to your first knuckle. Use your nutrient solution and some cal mag.

Lip92 Are you asking about the white spots? Could be bugs.

Comment

OldManGrower ok will do thank you very much it seems a little better after removing her from the coco she was in and putting her in fox farm soil

Comment

Rwise I'm pretty sure its not bugs no sign of bugs at all in my grow tent but here's an updated photo let me know what you think

Comment

Buhda I'm in a tent but I have 2 fans and a 6" ac infinity exhaust system with carbon filter and a bestva Dimmable pro series 4000 LED grow light the other thing I'm struggling with is getting the temp and humidity to stay in the range it needs to be also the strain I'm growing is papaya from Pacific seed bank

Comment

Alik92 that is very interesting and I will try that in the future thank you

Comment

Pic 1, spots, bugs is my first thought, are you spraying anything on them? (with the lights on)
                Pic 2, the tear is wind damage
                Pic 3, Leaf curls can mean several things from over water to bugs. Tip use the Plant Problems link above and look up leaf curl
                Pic 4, very obviously an eaten leaf, 100% on bugs.
                Pic 5, and all pics with leaf curl, can mean several things from over water to bugs.
                Inspect them closely with at least a 30x zoom so you can see the little basturds, look at the under side of the leaves.

Comment

Leaf eater… and everything Mr. Wise said above!
                  Cheers,
                  SwitchH2O
                  8” powered outtake with 6” Carbon Filter (NVP)
                  RDWC 4x 5gal with 1x 5gal reservoir (17.5g)
                  Rockwool starter (Supersoak) with clay pellet medium
                  G. H. Flora 10-Part Professional Series
                  Last grow - White Tahoe Cookies - Currently out being tested for THC/CBD and terpene profile.

CURRENTLY GROWING
                  Sowing Godfather OG, Green Crack and Gelato
                  All feminized

UPCOMING…
                  Mainlining/Manifold for next grow…

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X