Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The beans are coming !! The beans are coming !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The beans are coming !! The beans are coming !!

They are on their way !! In a week or two I will have 6 AK-47 autos and 12 Wild Thailand autos to take care of.

But I'm more excited about the infamous AK-47 from Serious Seeds !! Thank you Simon !!
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

An exciting day indeed!
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

So i guess you sorta like growing autos now ehhh? Justin won't let me buy that little lake house now hmmm stingy little fellow keeping all that beauty for himself LOL he better get a larger mirror.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        SoOrbudgal You're trying to be a Canadian hey ? Lolllllll and I'm trying to be a little Mexican lmao.. Well I have to admit it, I can of like the autos now for a fast grow loll. Anyway we are going back earlier to the village this year. A neighbour of mine is new to indoor grow and I'm gonna help him this coming winter. For now I'm skipping the photos this year.

Happy to see you back on the saddle my western friend !!

RATS!!! No photos to look forward to this year?!?
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Salut DW2 Well maybe in my next grow But for now I'm going autos again loll But think of it !! I'll be growing one of the best AK-47 in the world from Simons (the creator of AK-47) loll

Well that's wonderful going back down south early winter, do it before they close your boarder again stay at my place the airport is 70mi away though got to fly out of Oregon

indoor/outdoor grower
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you dear western friend same here if you come to the eastern part of Canada, the weather might be cold but we are heartwarming folks !!

Ahaa it's winter again here ya never know these days 70F one day the next it's snowing. That's what we had past week. Moving day today, i'll be dark for 1wk ?? Good luck and stay well, hope to be back soon LOL

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Ckbrew
        Ckbrew commented
        Editing a comment
        Good luck moving. You will loose something you want, you will find something that you didn't know was lost, and you will break something you wanted. Happens every time.

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok be safe western friend and happy moving Budgal !!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X