Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hermie

Is this a hermie

It is hard for me to tell from your pictures: are they yellow and do they look like this? https://www.growweedeasy.com/what-ca...-cannabis-buds
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Pic 5 yes, the others I cant tell.

Comment

I'd say-definitely.
        Nanners are popping.
        WHAT???
        5x5 grow space
        900w of Vero's and F-strips
        4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Howdy Tinka253, it does look like nanners to me. But don't worry (be happy!) if the nanners cause any seeds to form, it has been my experience with the nanners, that the seeds will be naturally female seeds and with characteristics similar to the original plant.
          Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Yep bananas research why do my plants get nanners.
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• DW2
              DW2 commented
              Editing a comment
              I have had differing results with nanners forming. Sometimes there are only a few nanners with few (if any) seeds, other times no nanners at all. When the grow room temperature gets at or above 85° F for several days, or the lights get interrupted for a couple of hours, it's like a fruit stand! (LOL) Nanners everywhere! I have read of other plants that when stressed can either self-fertilize or try to put on fruit in order to propagate the plant. So far, it has not been a problem for me because when seeds have been produced (from nanners), the seeds have all turned out to be female and produce buds.
              Last edited by DW2; 04-13-2022, 12:34 PM. Reason: spelling

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X