Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Second grow coming to an end! How long do you think these girls have left on them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR Second grow coming to an end! How long do you think these girls have left on them?

Heya so I'm coming to the end of my second ever grow and I'm just wondering how long these plants have left, they were supposed to have the same if not similar flowering times however one seems about 2 weeks behind the other in my opinion, currently growing cookies gelato and wedding gelato from royal queen seeds, 2 plants in a 3x3 controlled environment.
    Attached Files
    Current Grow: 1X Mimosa Evo - 1X BCN Critical XXL
    Medium: Atami Coco substrate with 30% perlite mixed in 1 gallon fabric pots until 3 gallon transfer

Space​​: 3 foot X 3 foot X 6 foot lined in pandafilm

Lighting: Mars Hydro TSW2000 at 20 inches away using dimmer to control light output

Nutrients: Shogun A+B, Vitamax Calmag, Shogun pK 9/18, pH up & down

Average Room Temp: 22°C night - 25°C day --- 71.6°F night - 77°C day.

Average RH: 50% - 80% in seedling stage, 50% - 70% in vegative stage, 30% - 50% in Flower

Methods Used: TBD

Nice! The plant thats got some darker colors looks close. Need a better look at the buds. The lady in green with the big BUDs has got at least two weeks, im guessing more.
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Comment

If using your phone for pics I'd hold it vertically and get a closeup of one of the more mature buds. They look healthy.
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Well done grow both appear healthy and frosty. I agree with your 2wk difference maybe more for the white hair one but the other orange haired gal looks close, closeup of trichomes you'll know. Very tasty strains, good job on not over loving your plants with food or watering practices. Well done and good harvest.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X