Crop clips for LST?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO Crop clips for LST?

Don’t know if this will create issues in the future as this is my first grow and am not sure if other people use these clips, but I was having issues keeping my ties secure when trying to get into my root zone so I saw these clips in my hydro shop and a very high light bulb went off lol. What y’all think?
    Attached Files
    4x4
    Bubbly rdwc
    ES300s
    Cold water
    GH flora
    Mistakes

The trick for tie wraps: make or drill small anchor point holes around the rim of the pot (if you are using plastic), The clips are nice because they don't get in the way when you water but how many do you really need to use? I was given a bags of these and personally, I prefer the tie wraps as you can adjust these to where you need them, the clips are just at points of LST but doesn't control the bend back up which you can do with tie wraps. Just my opinion.

Comment

• Sino
      Sino commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the input! I think I’ll be ok with using 1 clip per plant like in the pic, leaving the ties long enough to readjust with some stretch, and I don’t water my plants, but I get what you mean. We shall see what they do.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X