Opening of Coastal Mary Seeds- WOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opening of Coastal Mary Seeds- WOW!

I just received my Coastal Mary Seeds I ordered last week; they’re located in Vancouver, BC and ship everywhere. I live in Sudbury, ON, Canada, so it’s all legit LOL…

I purchased their 5 fav package, where you get to pick and choose your seeds. (From a specified list) 5 seeds for $60CND, shipped “Expedited” by Canada Post, with tracking.

Here comes the good part; apart from the ‘non-descript’ packaging, labelled “Coastal Standards” from a PO return label. Here’s the cool part. I ordered 1 White Widow, 1 Green Crack, 1 Pineapple Express and 2 Gelato… they DOUBLED my order, sending an extra seed for each one, including 4 not 2 seeds of my Gelato. If they all ‘sew’, which I’m damned good at, that’s 10 seeds for $60.

Here’s a pic of what you get…
    I’m going to grow one of each indoor and one of each outdoor and see how they do… and I’ll report back this fall.
    Anyone have success with these guys. So far I’m lovin’ them! ***** Stars

SwitchH2O
    I’m harvesting White Tahoe Cookies from Dr. Seeds (Toronto, Canada). Once cured I’ll get them tested and post the THC and Terp profile.

Attached Files
    Cheers,
    SwitchH2O
    8” powered outtake with 6” Carbon Filter (NVP)
    RDWC 4x 5gal with 1x 5gal reservoir (17.5g)
    Rockwool starter (Supersoak) with clay pellet medium
    G. H. Flora 10-Part Professional Series
    Last grow - White Tahoe Cookies - Currently out being tested for THC/CBD and terpene profile.

CURRENTLY GROWING
    Sowing Godfather OG, Green Crack and Gelato
    All feminized

UPCOMING…
    Mainlining/Manifold for next grow…

I've been using them for a while now. 100% germination rate, Always extra beans, 6 day shipping to CT USA from Vancouver, take credit cards, and great customer service. Really cheap too. Selection is getting better all the time.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X