Deficiency?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deficiency?

What would cause this, running DWC with advanced nutrients (jungle juice) exactly to the chart.
    6.1 ph
    Veg for the last 6 weeks
    Attached Files

Are you flushing/Have you flushed them? When I used AN (some years back), I found them way too strong and had continual issues with nute burn and nute lockout. I agree with nose: let's see the roots. AND GIVE THEM A GOOD 24 HOUR FLUSH, and try lowering the nutes.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Howdy webanator. What are the water and air temperatures? Also are the reservoirs (planters, buckets, or totes well aeriated and all of the possible light leaks (no clear tubing or uncovered holes in the lids or covers)? Have You been changing out the nutrient mix regularly and topping off (at mid-week with pH'ed water? And the 'big' question, is there a musty smell in the reservoirs? Root rot (brown algae) can cause many problems for the plants that can resemble various nutrient deficiencies. I try to keep the water temperature between 61° F and below 70° F, and the air temperature should be kept below 85° F.
      Good luck with Your grow.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

I’d say light burn.

Comment

I agree with DW2! I don't know your environment factors, so it's hard to say... but if all is as it should be; then I'd say they're suffering from a Calcium and Magnesium deficiency. Use CalMag or MagNiCal from Remo; there's a whole bunch... but in saying that, I don't know your EC or PH #'s.

SwitchH20

Retired, High and nothing else to do but grow and golf!
          Cheers,
          SwitchH2O
          8” powered outtake with 6” Carbon Filter (NVP)
          RDWC 4x 5gal with 1x 5gal reservoir (17.5g)
          Rockwool starter (Supersoak) with clay pellet medium
          G. H. Flora 10-Part Professional Series
          Last grow - White Tahoe Cookies - Currently out being tested for THC/CBD and terpene profile.

CURRENTLY GROWING
          Sowing Godfather OG, Green Crack and Gelato
          All feminized

UPCOMING…
          Mainlining/Manifold for next grow…

Comment

• DW2
            DW2 commented
            Editing a comment
            SwitchH2O. I agree, adding some Calimag would be a easy and inexpensive way. Just remember, the leaves that are already damaged will not show any improvement, only look at the newer leaves to see if that was the problem.
            Last edited by DW2; 04-04-2022, 03:22 PM. Reason: spelling

Have you tried adding some minerals with fertilizer?

Comment

My plants show those signs with severe nute burn...the tips brown and curl up first and then it travels down the leaf margins I think they are called..they first go hard and feel sharp and then start to brown off just as in the above pics.
            The calmag deficiency shows as rust spots on the leaf and just spreads
            Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
            Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
            Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
            Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
            Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
            Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

Gee i guess all old posts are relivant now adays.
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Bluey
                Bluey commented
                Editing a comment
                🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😅🤣😂🤣😅🤣🤣

Relevant will be, as relevant is.
              Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Taco leaves. Little bright?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X