Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Leaf discoloration/Older leaves yellowing, dying. Soil/Generic

Hi folks!

Greetings and hope you all doing well! I'm a newbie grower with a couple of poor grows attempted in hydro last year. Trying to grow what should be a GSC auto, seed from my previous first completed grow of the Blimburn GSC in hydro.
    do not have any speciality fertilizer available. My grow conditions are typically challenging with temps now hitting mid 30c, low RH. I'm using a QB board full spectrum.

Early on this plant developed with a very dark green colour and I suppose that owes to high N or Mg? But lately I have noticed yellowing of the leaf edges, and older lower leaves turning yellow and wilting off.
    I have some images attached, and will provide whatever other information is desired.
    Pre flowers showed up a week or so back.

Soil is a generic quality potting mix, amended with organic vermicompost/manure in the lower 3rd of grow bag. I have on 2 occasions top dressed with one scoop of an all purpose plant feed granular fertilizer (2.5 - 3 - 3 in %), I have also foiler sprayed with 1/2tsp mgso4 dissolved in 1L tap water 2 weeks past.
    Last night I top dressed the soil with 2 handfulls of said organic vermicompost/manure (the packaging does not say much else).
    I do have available most standard fertilizers and salts, no western brands though.

Any and all help much appreciated! I hope to hang here often!

Gratitude!
    Last edited by sena; 04-01-2022, 04:22 PM.

Looks like heat with the clawing which in tern cause other isues need to bring that down first i was struggling last grow with heat under hps caused me aĺl kinds of problems this time got my enviroment sorted and its made a hell of a diffrence the enviroment is the most important thing i have found mate just a thought what about a air conditioning system

Comment

Hey Growell!

Thanks a ton taking the time! I'll look into the temps, but truth be told summer just kicked in the past week or so, till earlier this month temps were a lot more reasonable, peaking in the mid 20s. And this plant has been showing these symptoms from before that.

I have an ac in the room, but the wifes unlikely gonna have any of that! Hehe..

Comment

Ok mate no worries what about your circulating fans if its to strong leaves show the clawing plus are the leaves just turning yellow with no browing maybe its the plant just dropping them cause theres either less light or there old and it doesnt need them hope this helps

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X