Droopy Hindu Kush autos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Droopy Hindu Kush autos

Ok so I have three Hindu Kush autos and two Bruce banner autos in a 4x4 with a Mars hydro tsw 3000, vivosun 4 in intake fan, 18 in oscillating fan on medium, Mars hydro 6in exhaust... Temp mid 70s humidity of 50 5 gal pots ocean whatever fox farms soil blah blah blah anyway, the Bruce banner plants are fine. Short and super bushy in fact they need a pre flower trim. But the three Hindu Kush plants also look amazing very green tons of pre flower sites. But every other morning they are droopy and the soil is dried. I feel like I water a lot. Every other day with a two gallon garden sprayer. But are there just plants that need tons more water than others? It bounces right back but I don't want to stress the plant out. Should I just flood the mfkers?

So you say "morning" do you mean when you wake up and check on them and the lights have been on the entire time, or is this right after the lights come on for them? Because plants sort of droop when the lights go off and then perk back up when they come on again.

If that's not it sounds like you answered you own question and they are just dried out and need a drink. Pretty easy to judge the amount of water they need by the weight of the pots. Pick them up when they are super dry and then you'll get an idea of when to get them some H2O without overwatering. I tend to underwater if anything because essentially all pot plants are more or less somewhat drought resistant. Meaning they do much better underwatered than overwatered and having constant "wet feet"

Comment

Diff strains can consume more/less water. Not sure whether the fact that they're autos contributes to that. I never run autos or more than one strain at a time because I don't like these kinds of surprises. If you have to water them at different times so be it.
      Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X