First grow advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First grow advice

Hi, this is my first grow and I was wondering if everything was ok and if anyone had pointers for my grow, also one plant has developed what looks like a deficiency.
    3 Autoflowers - sweet seeds Bruce banner/ free seed gelato/ free guerilla glue

Coco coir, following Dr coco. 3 gallon pots, water once to three times a day usually to runoff using general hydroponics with just calmag as a supplement. Tent is a 36" x 20" with 2 bloomspect 100 watt leds. Lst'd

The middle one kinda stopped flowering for a week after I defoliated because she was in the middle so I could have more space, she did however grow taller and grow all the greenery back. The right one has developed what looks like a deficiency, I'm guessing calmag but mainly on her main cola leaves. Any advice would be welcome.

Watering 1 to 3x/day to runoff? Are the pots really dry and lightweight in a day? The plants look good, have you looked at the leaf issues identifier on the main GWE site for the R plant? What's your pH? you might need to elevate that pot to keep your canopy even. You've got a full tent going on there. When were they born and how long have they been flowering?
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Thanks for responding pug...ya I water at least once a day and check runoff ec as on this website..https://www.cocoforcannabis.com/. It's day 46, ph is 5.7 to 6.3 at a 1540 ec. Your idea of elevating the small one sounds great, I'm going to definitely try that!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X