Quick question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick question.

Morning Growers been here for a while and now have that question.
    After watering problems which I hope are solved I began to think how much feed in a gallon jug do you feed say a 3 gallon pot with a 5 week old vegging plant. Thanks GWE growers
    1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
    1 sf2000 @200 watts
    2 philzon @230 watts
    2x4x5 tent
    3x6x8 closet
    Fox Farm ocean forest
    Black gold for seedling
    3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
    RH 40-60
    Temp 70-80
    Feeding with FF trio with molasses
    calmag and a little flower fuel
    Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

It is recommended that you follow 1/2 the manufacturer’s recommendation based on the amount of fertilizer you are mixing. Adjustments made from there are based on how your plants react. As far as how much of that gallon goes into your 3 gallon containers is growers choice and may be impacted by your medium of choice. With regards to age of the plant, I don’t consider. Only how she looks and how she had been eating previously. It is noted on the website connected to this forum it is suggested to water till 20% runoff. I’ve never been able to figure out 20%runoff based on total input. Please note that ymmv (your mileage may vary). For further questions on this subject I would suggest some independent reasesrch.
    “Rather laugh with sinners than cry with saints” Billy Joel Only the good die young
    ”I think I can, I think I can…”the little engine that could

Comment

Right now I have four plants in three gallon pots. I give them two gallons of water every four days. I get about 15-20% runoff.
      Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
      5 gallon cloth pots
      30"x30"x60" tent
      Spider Farmer SE3000
      Coco Pearlite mix
      GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Are you growing in Stonington Blend?
        Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
        Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
        Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
        Various size fabric grow bags
        Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
        4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
        Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X