Not growing this year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not growing this year.

And I can barely type. Holy moly friends I have way too much weed stored I can't even think about growing.
    So many weeds.....so few lungs. This year: GL All!
    Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

I did not grow inside this winter for much the same reason, I am overstocked! To change this I decarbed many jars and did extracts. I still have 16 quarts in the freeze and about 30 waiting for decarb. I also selected buds to keep around for a while as I do like variety. And to that plants are going out.

Comment

That is a terrible problem to have. Looks like it is going around. Sorry you have such things to deal with.
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

LOL yep i'm smoking off last summers harvest and will be for several more months. I'll grab a few grams from dispensary now an then to mix it up as i have too much of one strain and low on the 2 i really liked. I was surprised how well after much longer cure now the buds are still fresh and smell like grape the GG#4 is she was a winner. And a big surprise which i will grow 2 of is the 3 run homer from new420guys. Now she is a smooth sedative smoke to me going with her again. But gonna keep it on low do to not knowing the neighborhood well yet!!
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X