Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it REALLY that bad to dry in the tent with seedlings growing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it REALLY that bad to dry in the tent with seedlings growing?

If the temp is 70F and the humidity is 50% is it okay to dry one plant in the tent while I start new seeds? I read online its the fastest way to ruin a good grow but if the temp and humidity is right what's it matter?
    Seedsman Northern Light auto in DIY coco coir, 250W MH bulb, GH nutrients/CaliMagic in a 4 x 2 x 6 foot tent, 18/6. Put in coco: 12/22/21. 2/23/22 changed to 12/12 and 250W Super HPS bulb

Could be wrong but I believe it's the light.
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Pug lover is right: dry cannabis in a cool, dark room with good air circulation.https://www.growweedeasy.com/tips-tr...uring-cannabis
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

What Puglover1 said.
        Current Grow: 1 GG4, 2 Hot Cakes, 1 Sweet Gelato Autos
        3 gallon cloth pots
        30"x30"x60" tent
        Spider Farmer SE3000
        Coco Pearlite mix
        GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

The light degrades the thc so that's a no-no
          Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

Ok ok you all convinced me
            ​​​​​​
            Seedsman Northern Light auto in DIY coco coir, 250W MH bulb, GH nutrients/CaliMagic in a 4 x 2 x 6 foot tent, 18/6. Put in coco: 12/22/21. 2/23/22 changed to 12/12 and 250W Super HPS bulb

Comment

I have a grow room with a tent in the room. I use the tent to dry but with no lights in it. I essentially use the tent to shield the herb from the HLGs in the room.

Comment

Smokesteve i did the opposite kept the plants drying outside the tent and kept my flowering plants inside the tent. Negative about that is I kept the room at 62-64f and humidity high for a slow dry and that made my tents cold and humid not good for flowering cus it slowed them down. Plus is the nugs turned purple specially my Alaskan purple and the smell was strong like straight grape. I like to say it smells and tastes purple lol. The sapphire scout turned purple but not as much. The smell in that one finally started coming in now that the temps are good. But yes definitely dry in a cold dark humid well ventilated room.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X