gold spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gold spots

I've discovered some golden patches on the leaves of two of my plants. looked it up, and it's pointing to the ph but, I check mine and it's fine. all my others are fine, just my 2 bruce banner 3.
    I picked the worst one and took a couple of pics.
    there is no holes in the leaves. Or beasts I've given them a good check.
    Attached Files

Give us the set up.

Comment

• Coco
      Coco commented
      Editing a comment
      15ltr pots. ph is 6.2. test before I give them their feed. I top feed in coco. just flipped to 12 12. got 2 bruce under a 400w hps. as I said all others, I'm feeding with the same mix are fine. just these two bruce banner 3. looked it up and it does point to ph, but wondering why others are fine.or if bruce needs different treatment. never grown them before.... cheers

What does fine mean? That pix is saying check ph.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Best thing I can tell you is hit the link at the top of this page "Plant Problems", look up the pics that match your plant and read (about it being a PH issue).
      You give us no info to go from, and I agree what is fine PH? I cant tell you what fine PH is without knowing the media the plant sets in, there are different ranges for soils vs hydro type systems.
      We also dont know how, when or why you water, feed, what the temp is, what the RH is, what lights, time those lights are on etc. etc. etc..

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X