Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rapid Change, Dry, Up-Curled Leaves at upper part only!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Rapid Change, Dry, Up-Curled Leaves at upper part only!

Soil, 5gal fabric pots
    Strain: John Herer
    Lights: LED 12/12
    Environment: 2x4 tent, fan, etc. Averaging 70F and 40-55%RH
    Water: clear, spring. Every other day. Have been flushing for a few days, although this started prior to flush.
    Fertilizer: LOTUS, was into the 4th week Flowering stage
    pH in the 6.5-7 range. When it hit 8 I watered with a light white vinegar mix. No change in the leaves initially.

Upper Leaves started turning yellow with brown spots (see pics), Not dry (prior to trying to adjust pH!)
    After a week (virtually overnight) the leaves turned up, went dry, they crumble if I squeeze the curled part of the leaf.
    Been watering with straight spring water hoping for a reversal, or to at least maintain until the buds are ready to harvest.

Pictures and a link to pics.

Attached Files
    Last edited by MP07070; 03-15-2022, 09:00 AM.

Ph issues, tighten up the range to 6.5 - 6.8, she is eating herself for the nutes she cant uptake.
    See the link "Plant Problems" at the top of this page and match the photos.

Comment

Have a look, then correct the PH.
      Attached Files

Comment

THANKS! What is the best way to raise/lower pH? I have Cal/Mag and white vinegar on hand?

Comment

• woovygroovy
          woovygroovy commented
          Editing a comment
          General Hydroponics pH up/pH down. The kit comes with the tester solution and vial also.

Vinegar is not stable, do this test, PH your water with vinegar then let it rest 24 hours and test the PH again.
        I use pelleted lime and pelleted sulfur to buffer the soil.
        Many things affect PH, for PH up I use liquid potash (labeled as PH up at the grow supply), for down sulfuric acid (careful that shit will burn you)
        BTW I grow in soil.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X