White Widow Autos, Harvest???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White Widow Autos, Harvest???

Started these White Widow Autos on Dec. 15th 2021. These are my first autos and am just not sure if they are ready. I did some topping and defoliating which might have slowed them down a little but there are no main colas, just a pile of popcorn buds, and they are not very fat... Whether it is the strain or just the way this strain grows, I don't know... They were grown in a DWC setup... Muskie Man

Click image for larger version  Name:	White Widow14.jpg Views:	0 Size:	202.0 KB ID:	559690
    Potting Soil Pro-Mix HP.
    Grow Light Phlizon 1200 watts LED grow light.
    Grow Tent 36 inches by 36 inches by 72 inches high.
    Circulation 2 six inch fans.
    Humidity 48% to 54% depending when I water the plants.
    Temperature 70 degrees F. with lights off. 78 degrees F. with lights on.

Hard to tell in the burple light. Pistils don't look done, and they look small. Trich color?
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

MuskieMan , the photo below are also White Widow autos. Seeds were dropped in water on Dec 15 and transplanted into final pots at end of December . I believe either you have bad seeds or not enough light.

I started with a burple and only yielded 3 ounces in my first and last grow with it. I replaced it with a Mars Hydro SP3000 for my second grow and hit 8 ounces. The White Widow plants below are almost ready, just waiting to see a few amber trichomes.

If I was you I would consider a better light. On the other hand if you have had other successful grows with it, than it may be bad seeds.

Click image for larger version  Name:	D15FD5E2-DC13-4106-A63E-022B60EC90D1.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	679.8 KB ID:	559794
      Last edited by RetiredGuy; 03-14-2022, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X