Saying hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saying hi

Hello all I'm a new member. Looking forward to growing outside with auto flower this year.im waiting for the seeds to arrive. I have had a number of grows only two successful ones. never with auto flower so this will be a new experience.

Welcome! I'm a new grower too. We are fortunate to have many experienced growers on this forum who are willing to share their expertise.

Good luck with your grow! Which seeds did you get?
    Last edited by Tone3000; 03-05-2022, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• Baker
      Baker commented
      Editing a comment
      Gorilla glue, girl scout cookies and Bruce banner. I'll plant one of each got to keep it small.

Welcome to the jungle. Just remember there is tons of useful information on the main site so do your due diligence and read up before rolling up! Good Luck!
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Welcome, folks!! I agree with dilvish : you have to do your own reading to really put it all together for your particular grow environment. But we're here to support you!!!
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Welcome aboard...
        Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11" HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite
        Autopot system
        : Malawai 100% Sativa Ace Seeds x 2
        Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: Purple Haze/Malawi x 3/Ace Seeds Purple Haze x 1 ILGM
        Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Welcome to the forum. What do you mean by unsuccessful grows? No bud at all?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X