Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When to feed mutes and when not to

Hey guys got a quick question,
    Im on the start of the fifth week of my auto grow (in soil) and I’m using Advanced Nutrients pH perfect Micro,Grow and Bloom. My pot is pretty small (around 2.5L-3L) and I’m usually watering once every three days (that’s how much time the soil needs to dry). Should I feed nutes every time I water? If yes, should I do the full recommended power every time?
    Thanks for taking the time to read this

hi Naps, photos of your girl would help. me personally, I would feed every other watering, at half strength.

Comment

Man, there are as many opinions on this as there are growers. Half strength and alternate watering strategies are common. Personally, when you consider the value or your crop and your efforts involved, I mostly follow the manufacturers instructions by about two thirds every watering My plants do well and have no issues. If I am wasting nutes so what. They aren't very expensive relative to the result..
      Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
      5 gallon cloth pots
      30"x30"x60" tent
      Spider Farmer SE3000
      Coco Pearlite mix
      GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

If you read the tutorial it tell you there where to start. Makes no sense for me to tell you do this much or that much and your plant is telling you something else. Oh and don’t forget to ph.

Comment

I'd like to mute some of these questions with obvious answers
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

we are all here to share and learn. sometimes the obvious answers just don't fix the problem. whats that old saying; you'll never know, if you don't ask.

Comment

Nutes should be given right from the get go if in hydro or coir. In soil it depends on the soil and how much nutrients it contains.

With a container that small you potentially could end up with a very miniscule yield or worse if it's a strain that doesn't do well if it's root bound., but perhaps that is your intent.
              I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X