Stunted growth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stunted growth

Not sure what’s going on , stunted growth several weeks back and it’s hanging in there but just not getting taller. Had long white roots that just shit it and fell off , added some root juice cpl weeks ago but not much improvement so far. This is almost 2 months now and stopped having hope for it awhile back but just let it go out of curiosity. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions? Thanks
    Attached Files

The plant has nowhere to grow new roots, as there's simply not enough media to work with. Try transplanting it into a 2+ gallon fabric pot. Good luck!
    A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

I'm not sure what your experience is growing MJ, but I'm on my first grow and I was surprised at how big the root system gets in the early stages. In a 1gal plastic pot my plants were rooted to the edges by about 4 nodes.
      Your seedling probably has just enough roots to survive as is (still seems healthy enough) but without new media for them to grow into it can't grow.
      In hindsight you maybe should have potted it (or reservoir if hydro is your thing) once the roots had breached the rock wool.

​​​​​​​I'd follow BR2K's advice and pot them if you want to continue and see if you can drag it out of infancy.
      ​​​​​​​Good luck!
      2.5x2.5x6' tent
      2x 55w COB veg, 400w HPS flower
      Coco/perlite with mycorrhizal mix in fabric bags
      2-part base nutes + veg/bloom boosts, bud boost, calmag
      Carbon filter/exhaust, 6" oscillating fan, usb static fan
      Gear and controllers for heat/humitidy used as needed

Strain unknown

Comment

Planning to transport to hydro buckets eventually. Going to try to put in a cloner like the pic unless it’s a completely bad idea?
        Attached Files

Comment

Way past time for larger media, soil, hydro whatever its starving.

Comment

• Sra1369
            Sra1369 commented
            Editing a comment
            What do you suggest I do then?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X