Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are these being eaten or could it be the aircon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are these being eaten or could it be the aircon?

Guys these are my seedlings that have recovered very well.
    This morning one plant Pain Killer's leaves have curled? Chewed?
    Couldn't find anything on the leaves themselves tho.
    This plant sits at the front of the tent so when I run the aircon it could possibly be getting some colder air than the rest.
    The other 3 plants in the tent are all fine and doing well.
    Any ideas

2x 5 x 5 Tents, Coco Coir & Perlite
    5 Gal Cloth Pots
    HLG 600 RSPEC V2
    Water PH Adjusted to 6+-
    Veg: Professors Original A & B
    Nulife AU60, Biodiesel CaMa+
    Flower: Biodiesel Sensi Pro
    Professors Flower Boost PK Enhancer
    Natures Own Super Bloom
    Steroid Bloom Stimulant

It may be stress from wind. The edge curling could be caused by mites like I'm battling and beating right now. A spritz with even plain water will help knock them off but if you've got Dr. Bronner's or Lost Coast Plant Therapy to mix in, it can't hurt. I've got hemp russet mites (or did) and I've never been able to see them. They wrecked several plants until I got hip to them. Google images of mite damage on cannabis and you'll get an idea of what my girls looked like. Whether this is it or not, the lesson I learned is that you have to work pest control into your routine or they'll attack and leave you guessing environment? Nutes? pH? EC? Lights? until you get it right.
    Coconut Grove
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
    32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
    Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Originally posted by EarlyDayz View Post
      Guys these are my seedlings that have recovered very well.
      This morning one plant Pain Killer's leaves have curled? Chewed?
      Couldn't find anything on the leaves themselves tho.
      This plant sits at the front of the tent so when I run the aircon it could possibly be getting some colder air than the rest.
      The other 3 plants in the tent are all fine and doing well.
      Any ideas

2x 5 x 5 Tents, Coco Coir & Perlite
      5 Gal Cloth Pots
      HLG 600 RSPEC V2
      Water PH Adjusted to 6+-
      Veg: Professors Original A & B
      Nulife AU60, Biodiesel CaMa+
      Flower: Biodiesel Sensi Pro
      Professors Flower Boost PK Enhancer
      Natures Own Super Bloom
      Steroid Bloom Stimulant
      Ok mate the light your useing the hlg600rspec is it red whats it like the spread of light and the area you useing it i was just looking at one to buy so any feed back would be great cheers

Comment

Undergroundfarmer I've had mites and it looks different, mites spot the leaves this could be burn, will see tomorrow whether it is or I have to look at pest control. Thanks

Comment

Growell on the lights, I have two. My setup in the shed suffers through summer with heat (thats why I run the Aircon) and for some reason one light runs 5deg C hotter than the other.
          This one is the cooler running one so it can sit lower, less power less heat same amount of light. At that height the plants at the edges turn in, not ideal. The centre of the tent is at 40,000lux while at the edges is 20,00lux In Australia these lights set me back $1400 each and honestly if I was doing it all over again I'd probably look at something with a larger footprint. So the LEDs are spread out more. Hope that's of some help.

Comment

Cheers mate

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X