Fox Farm Dirty Dozen and feeding schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fox Farm Dirty Dozen and feeding schedule

This 20 grow home enthusiast feels like doing something different. Having used their product line on a simpler diet I wanted to try their Dirty Dozen and feeding schedule for soil growing. I'm interested in hearing from those who have or do use it. Not looking for suggestions on other nutrient suppliers, just Fox farm dirty Dozen and their feeding schedule (attached).

Thanks
    Grow Big
    Attached Files

Hello JimG
    Personally I Use the Fox Farms Tri the top three on the Chart( The ones in green) but I cut the amount in 1/2 per Gal of water I always use Spring water in 6.4 ph range my Girls seem to love it and I always get great results,
    Hope this helps!
    Tent 1 4X4X7 VIVOSUN Tent, 2 1000W LEDS, 6in Exhaust W/ 2 18IN Carbon filters 2 inside fans, Cool mist humidifier, Fox Farms Ocean Forest, FF Nutes
    2 BCN Critical XXL, 2 Blueberry Gum, 2 Hindu Kush all in Flower Autos

Tent 2 "3x3 IPower Tent 1000w LED 4IN Exhaust w/ 2 14 in carbon filters 2 inside fans Cool mist humidifier Fox Farm Ocean Forest" FF Nutes Clean and ready for next grow

Comment

JimG I also use the top three and a dose of the sledge hammer if it seems called for. Sorry this is no help as to your question, but i will say you are the type of customer Fox Farm loves to see coming.

Comment

I use the full Dirty Dozen with FFOF, except for the foliar spray, which I skip because I’m afraid of burning the leaves and don’t want to deal with spraying in the last few minutes before lights-out. Unlike the conventional knowledge around here, I use the Fox Farm provided nutrient schedule exactly as stated, not half-strength. The one time I deviated from this type of grow was with Nature’s Living Soil with an OG Kush Auto from Nirvana. As soon as it started flowering, the living soil showed its true colors and turned many leaves yellow. I immediately switched back to the Dirty Dozen nutes and continued to a successful grow. I also add the Bembé (molasses) once it starts flowering. I don’t care if Fox Farm is owned by Monsanto, or the devil himself… it still grows great weed.

Comment

Hello. I have been using just the basic 3, Big Bloom, Grow Big and Tiger Bloom as with the additions of Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz and Cha-Ching. I always use pH 6.5 water throughout the entire grow.

For the 1st 8 weeks of vegging state I only use pH 6.5 water (1Gal) with just 1 TBSP of Big Bloom and 2 TSP Grow Big every other watering. Since FFOF does not have a lot of calcium in it, this is the reason for using Cal-Mag which can be used at every watering but I use it every other watering (I done it a few times every watering but did not want to "overdo" it, even though the bottle says it's safe) That's it.

Transition week #9 when I flip to flower I use the same as above mix and ADD 2 TSP of Tiger Bloom AND 1/4 TSP of Open Sesame (yes, you can still add Cal-Mag to this as well).

Flowering: As you can see on their schedule they show mixing all 3 or 4 of the stuff to use. I myself stop the Grow Big (from transition week) until about the 4th week into flower and only this 1 time as you want less Nitrogen towards the end of flower (this has been a topic still not clear as why they would recommend higher nitrogen that is in Cha-Ching towards the end?) I only use Big Bloom with just 1/4 TSP of Open Sesame by itself for the 3 feedings, then I switch to Big Bloom and 1/4 TSP of Beastie Bloomz (by itself) for 2 feedings, then Big Bloom and 1/4 TSP Cha-Ching for the final 2 -3 feedings (I never got to the 3rd or 4th one because you have to allow for flushing so you have to adjust these feedings the very last weeks of flowering after using Beastie Bloomz. Then I flush until my PPM is down to around 200-250, let dry, then ready for harvest. My last grow was the bomb using this as compared to using it the way "they recommend" during my previous grows that were Good, but this was THE BEST.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X