Pest?/ Beneficial?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pest?/ Beneficial?

Just wanted to share some pictures of pest and some pictures of beneficial insects so we can all get to the point of recognizing the good from the bad. I have clapped a couple beneficials thinking it was fungus gnats.lol. Please post any pictures you have. Here you can see thrip damage. The one pest I battle but my predators keep them under control, those pics it was getting bad but was able to kick their butt.

Ladybug larvae are badasses!
    Coconut Grove
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
    32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
    Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

I had a spidermite problem, tried DE first when it didn't work was going to try Ladybugs but couldn't because of the DE.
      Fixed now. Would like to have released some ladybugs cause I agree badasses!

Comment

Originally posted by Cali View Post
        Just wanted to share some pictures of pest and some pictures of beneficial insects so we can all get to the point of recognizing the good from the bad. I have clapped a couple beneficials thinking it was fungus gnats.lol. Please post any pictures you have. Here you can see thrip damage. The one pest I battle but my predators keep them under control, those pics it was getting bad but was able to kick their butt.
        Ok mate whats that one in the end pic second row green thing with wings cheers mate

Comment

growell thats is a green lacewing. Beneficial.

Comment

Originally posted by Cali View Post
            growell thats is a green lacewing. Beneficial.
            Cheers mate bollocks i killed a few of them

Comment

This is a Rove Beetle. Took this picture today. They love malted barley.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X