Ready for Harvest or Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Ready for Harvest or Not?

First time grower looking for advice. I am moving in about 5 days and need to know if I can harvest these bad boys or is it just way too early. Looks like about 30% of the pistols are turning brown and only about 10% of the trichomes are starting to amber. Would it be stupid to harvest in 4-5 days? A few of the leaves are starting to turn brown as well.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0373.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	2.10 MB
ID:	554755Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3681.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	2.18 MB
ID:	554756Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6355.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	2.13 MB
ID:	554757

What strain is it? If you want the " non-couchlock " effect, it would be fine to harvest within the next few days. The trichomes looks nice and cloudy.

Comment

• BigredTexan
      BigredTexan commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the advice. I actually prefer the "couchlock" but just wanted to make sure it wasn't way too early. Honestly I don't have a clue what strain it is. Random seed collected at some point, should have labeled it but didn't.

Well your too early in the harvest for " couchlock " if you like racey that's what harvesting at this stage does to me so can't say about you
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• BigredTexan
      BigredTexan commented
      Editing a comment
      In your opinion how much longer to you estimate I need to wait for "Couchlock Effect"

BigredTexan Looks like you're a couple of weeks out yet. There are some good pics to compare, if you click the three bars on the left of the green bar at the top of the page, then select "when to harvest"

Comment

• Jebidiah
      Jebidiah commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed there’s a lot of light pistils there standing out all proud, growing, and hiding the bud structure. Is it possible the white looking heads are a glare from the flash?
      Last edited by Jebidiah; 01-26-2022, 01:38 PM. Reason: Started playing with the dog and forgot what I was doing 🤷‍♂️

• BigredTexan
      BigredTexan commented
      Editing a comment
      No, those white looking heads and light green tops are not from flash. It looks to me like fresh growth it's still developing.

Too soon if you want to get baked. This will make you want to tidy the house after a joint 😂

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X