Sugar leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sugar leaves

Hi, What's the most efficient way to process sugar leaves?

I dry them, pull them in a flour sifter, shake vigorously to knock off the trichs. Leaf goes in the woodstove, trichs go in a pipe
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

I’ve had good luck making canna butter with the sugar leaves/trim. First I dry and cure like you do the buds. Then you decarb in the oven, after that you put it into melted butter and water and it’ll infuse the butter. A cheesecloth gets all the plant matter out before it goes into fridge for 24 hrs. After the fridge rest it is ready to go. The GWE main site has a great write up on how to make the butter.

Good luck and happy growing!

Comment

I do like bdeegan and treat my trim like my bud. I dry it and cure it in jars and eventually I decarb it while in the jar and put the jar in the freezer so it is ready when I want to do an etoh cold wash which I find easier to work with than infusing oils.

Comment

I treat my scrap just like my buds. I cure it. When I have accumulated enough, I make tinctures, canna-oil and canna caps. Or, I give it away to people I know who like to make their own edibles. Both tinctures and canna-oil are very easy to make,
          Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
          5 gallon cloth pots
          30"x30"x60" tent
          Spider Farmer SE3000
          Coco Pearlite mix
          GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X