Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UberMensch
    commented on 's reply
    iwanttoknow - I tried using my garden pump sprayer and ran into the same problem you mentioned. I didn't think about removing the tip! A sprayer would be the ideal way to go about it since you can control the water flow through the wand. Thanks for the info!

• iwanttoknow
    replied
    UberMensch and Ckbrew - If I would have seen this a few years ago when I first started to grow, I would have most definitely made one for my use. I have used several different methods of reaching the plants farthest to the back, including a long funnel from the auto parts store. Just prior to the current grow I did see a very helpful advise of using a small pump type sprayer, typically used for spraying bugs and weeds outdoors. I did remove the small misting tip as the watering process was just too slow, I now get a nice smooth stream of water from the 1/4" or so wand of the pump sprayer.

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    Glad to help

• UberMensch
    commented on 's reply
    Ckbrew - I put the cap on because I felt it would diffuse the water flow helping the water absorb better into the grow medium. I tried it out today while the plants are outside the tent and I think it is going to work nicely. Thanks again.

• Ckbrew
    replied
    I thought of the cap with holes in it. Tried it with out and never needed it.

More simple tips.

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ou-life-easier

Leave a comment:

• UberMensch
    started a topic Thanks to Ckbrew for the clever watering tool idea

Thanks to Ckbrew for the clever watering tool idea

I put together this tool for reaching into the rear of the grow tent to water plants, based on a chat with Ckbrew. It cost near nothing since I already had the 1 1/2" PVC laying around the house. It doesn't leak a drop, even though the joints are not cemented. That will allow me to shorten it later should I decide to do so.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2655.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	1.27 MB
ID:	554685
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2656.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	938.6 KB
ID:	554687
    Attached Files

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X