• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    Drilled well, no chlorine.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I fill my 5 gallon right after watering so it can sit for a few days. Longer than needed for off-gassing chlorine, but that's what I do. Like buying soil for next grow, after I plant this grow to let it dry out and help kill bug things.

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    replied
    When I get my water for mixing it goes in a 7 gallon tote from the faucet that has an aerator built in. Same as shaking. I add the nutes to the can as the water is filling to the desired final amount. Haven't had an issue with ph drifting. The solution goes straight to the pots.

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    Omg he does have an issue.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    MoneyMeech . Did we answer your question?

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Nope. Before my time.

• Going2fast
    replied
    Lost in space?

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    Ok I'll give you Lorne Greene. The script still sucked. Did dig the movie though

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    You SO have it wrong G2F. BG was an amazing feat of sci-fi television. I know nothing of the remake. It's, like, for reals, the original zombie show, in space. And Lorne Greene, man! Freaking Lorne Greene!!! And Muffit and Boxy!
    Then, there's 'Space: 1999'. Oh, mama! What we didn't do to make sure we got the TV for those two.
    If you know what the space ship looked like, google HEMTT. I drove one of those in the army.

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    Oops wrong star reference. Battlestar Galactica sucked.

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    Make it so number one.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    It's a tongue-in-cheek reference to the original 'Battle Star: Galactica' show. What the Cylons always told the imperious leader. Like me telling someone I like their shirt. Like telling someone to fork off, in a pleasant, non-threatening manner. Nothing personal.

• Rik
    commented on 's reply
    By my command? I never commanded anyone to do anything.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    By your command.
    Whatever the case, oxygenate water. It's good for the planet. Doesn't kill trees at its end-point. Dolphins will still frolic, as dolphins oft do..

• Rik
    commented on 's reply
    I get it. If it’s working for you, then great. No need to change it. But it was important to me to point out the difference of opinion between yourself and Nebula. Now, Nebula is obviously just a mere mortal, subject to all of the same inherent pitfalls of humanity as you and I… but I’m not a physicist or a chemist, so in this particular issue I’ll choose to trust what she’s saying.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X