What would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you do?

Looking for a little info. I have 3 zombie death in the front and 2 bubblegum in the rear. Coco in 3 gallon bags. GH nutes. I messed up and continued to LST during flower until I read that it was a bad idea. Trichomes are white with a little milky showing. My 3rd grow. I’m also old. Question, According to strain information I should be harvesting. I’m getting a lot of new white hairs and no amber trichomes. What would you do? Thanks so much.

I would wait, they lie about time to harvest. The plants will tell you when the time is right. Click on the three bars, top left of the page, then click on when to harvest. Lotsa good info there.

Comment

Here's a thread with a whole bunch of "When To Harvest" info that may be helpful.
      Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow Creeps in this petty pace from day to day Till the last recorded syllable of time... -Macbeth, in frustration over the delays in his own "Harvest!" JohnEmad recently posted a link to an article in Weed World magazine that makes me wonder if we are all harvesting too early based on
      My goal is epicurean quality rather than high yield.
      I'm learning how to create cannabis tinctures and hashish and I almost always use a vaporizer to spare my aging lungs.
      Despite my avatar name I'm generally amenable and helpful. So, if there's a question I'm qualified to answer, hit me up!

-Grouchy

Comment

I think they look ready. Though you may want to wait till the trichomes get amber.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X