Airy and Light Colas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Airy and Light Colas

Folks the plant with the bud rot was pulled down and was able to salvage a lot. The first surprise to me, was that it was dry in 1.5 days. I have it in jars curing. When dry it took about three jars and I only realized 30 grams.

Here's the question - I have one more auto which is worse than the one I pulled down and a photo that has been flowering for 55 days. I was overly cautious on light positioning, so lowered it. I never fed nutrients high in Phosphorus and Potassium. Been doing that the last week. Is there any hope that these buds will get fact or should I quit and start fresh. Why waste my time on a lost cause.

Thanks for any input.
    Attached Files

Sorry to say but looking at your pics I wouldn’t smoke any of that as it all looks mouldy to me. As for your current grow, if the buds are fluffy then they’ll stay fluffy. A good light is key to bud density

Comment

I think you got bud rot, started from the roots moved up threw the plants system looks more like bud rot. Not a good thing to smoke
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

You really going to use that?
        Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X