Oversight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oversight

So I have been noticing my temps in the tent slowly climbing over the last couple days. The temps got up to 84F. The plants start to show signs of stress, taco leaves. I kept raising the light with little help. Yesterday I was watering and happened to put my hand over the exhaust on the tent and I had very little air coming out. So what I discovered was that the pre filter over the main was plugged. Now I have just cleaned this after the last grow. So I took it off and all I fine now. Do you have to have that on? I did order more. How often should it be replaced? Anyhow, pay attention to all aspects of the grow room is what I learned.

Good catch Fjeff. I usually change mine out after a grow. Something to watch for sure. My understanding of the pre-cover is to catch fine dirt before it gets into the filter, thereby extending the life of the carbon filter itself.
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

It’s a pre-filter as mentioned to help keep the carbon from getting clogged as soon. I have extras I swap out when I clean the tent then wash and air dry the pre filter for the next time.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X