Bottom leaves are drooping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Bottom leaves are drooping

This is my first grow ever and i need help because the leaves are drooping at the bottom of my plant i think its maybe because they’re not getting enough light? Anyway I added some foil there to help reflect some light to them but no success. So what should i do about that or should i even have to worry about it at all?

Here this will help you.

Learn How to Grow Cannabis Indoors | Grow Weed Easy
    1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
    1 sf2000 @200 watts
    2 philzon @230 watts
    2x4x5 tent
    3x6x8 closet
    Fox Farm ocean forest
    Black gold for seedling
    3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
    RH 40-60
    Temp 70-80
    Feeding with FF trio with molasses
    calmag and a little flower fuel
    Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Comment

hey. My opinion only! sure - do the reading if you havent. but - any time I have leaves that tight to the soil they tend to droop similarly. I wouldnt worry myself at this time. let em grow a little more and those bottome leaves will be surplus anyway. the rest look very nice. if drooping spreads, first thing i would ensure is that the soil has enough aeration and - dont over-water. Be well.
      A happy Canuk. this grow will be using Flora Flex nutrients in coco/perlite. 9 plants in 3 by 3 tent and 8 plants in 2 by 4, in 1 or 2 gallon pots (whatevere is there). manual fertigation planned. veg till around 1 ft high. 2 by 4 tent light is Bloom Plus 2500 and 3 by 3 tent has Mar Hydro Ts3000, both of which seem awesome.

Comment

• SumeaSaukko
        SumeaSaukko commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the advice! Unfortunately i’ve already placed it in a plastic pot so i’m not sure if i can change it anymore.

all i meant was to ensure your soil is loose with perlite, rice hulls or some other aearating mtl if you transplant . I assumed you would be since that pot is very small if you planned to grow them to a decent size. If you dont have aeration now it could be an issue later - maybe check that on GWE if it gets to be a problem. it looks like your drooping leaves will very soon not see any light, so they will likely die or can be trimmed with no harm. you have a great start going- i think it is pretty!
      A happy Canuk. this grow will be using Flora Flex nutrients in coco/perlite. 9 plants in 3 by 3 tent and 8 plants in 2 by 4, in 1 or 2 gallon pots (whatevere is there). manual fertigation planned. veg till around 1 ft high. 2 by 4 tent light is Bloom Plus 2500 and 3 by 3 tent has Mar Hydro Ts3000, both of which seem awesome.

Comment

• SumeaSaukko
        SumeaSaukko commented
        Editing a comment
        I know what you meant but the i would have to change the pot most likely if i wanted to have proper aeration because its just some plastic pot that i found at my store and not really meant for growing. I do have perlite in there though and some holes at the bottom.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X