Week 3 of flower. Second grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week 3 of flower. Second grow.

We are well under way for flower. I just want to show off my babes. Ask for any recommendations anyone might have for me. I worry about new plant that shows quite the yellowing of leaves you'll notice in the pictures. I'm currently in a 4×4×6grow tent using an aosbeic 4000w full spectrum grow light. Using vivosuns 5 gallon fabric pots with fox farms happy frog as my medium. No perlite or anything which I probably should have. Anyways. I'm using general hydroponics 3 bottle nutrient blend. I haven't really been taking a log. And I know I should be, but I've pretty much maintained the basic giving nutrients every other watering. Every now and then I have skipped the nutes just so I know I'm not over doing it. And I've also only been doing half feedings with calmag. They drink water up quick anymore, I'm pretty much watering them about half a gallon each day maybe every other day depending on what the soil feels like. Using a 440cfm inline fan with charcoal filter trying my best to maintain a temp of like 70. Hard to do in a tiny house in the middle of winter lmao! Which I think I need to bring down some anyways I just think they're doing well enough I haven't needed to mess with it. Relative humidity maintaining 40% got a little mini dehumidifier in the room not the tent, but it seems to maintain it well enough throughout. Let me know what you guys think. Sorry for the super long read! Just trying to give you guys as much info as I can! Click image for larger version

Name:	20220116_070435.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	3.81 MB
ID:	553398Click image for larger version

Name:	20220116_070048.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	6.26 MB
ID:	553402Click image for larger version

Name:	20220116_070140.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	5.25 MB
ID:	553403Click image for larger version

Name:	20220116_070145.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	3.49 MB
ID:	553404Click image for larger version

Name:	20220116_070214.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	3.32 MB
ID:	553405Click image for larger version

Name:	20220116_070252.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	2.95 MB
ID:	553406Click image for larger version

Name:	20220116_070015.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	4.87 MB
ID:	553400
    Attached Files

Hi wikimania1975 I see some leaves that look like they have the claw. Check out this article. https://www.growweedeasy.com/curling...annabis-leaves. And you're right about the perlite (aeration).
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• wikimania1975
      wikimania1975 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm definitely going to start with underwatering it sounds like that's what the others are suggesting. Do I need to raise my relative humidity any?

• golfnrl
      golfnrl commented
      Editing a comment
      As long as you're hitting mid 50's you should be good. I like no more than 60% no less than 50%. That's a range as RH fluctuates throughout the day and night. But also consider what your plants are telling you. Some strains like higher RH than others.

wikimania1975 Hi there. I’m sorry did you say 1/2 gal. Per day for all or each plant?
    I didn’t use enough perlite in one pot last time and had to poke holes dawn into the soil with a rod or a chop stick for the water to get down to drain holes in the dottom of the bucket. It worked, but who knows how much root damage it caused. As golfnrl said Perlite! Also, your yellowing leaves look normal in the lower areas of the plants. I look at it like the plant is trying to tell me that she needs pruning. She can do it herself but I believe it better to help her with it so those buds get the extra energy, nutrients and water they require.
    New indoors grower.
    super soil, Pmoss, perlite mix
    2-100w dimmable quantum led panels
    2’x3’ grow space lined with auto windshield reflectors.
    4” carbon filter + other exhaust fans + one 6” fan on the plants.
    Dyna Grow + nutrients

Comment

• wikimania1975
      wikimania1975 commented
      Editing a comment
      A half gallon per plant a day roughly yes. And yeah that would worry me if I poked holes all the way through, my roots are insanely dense throughout my soil. I can see top roots very well when I'm watering. And I also believe that I let these babies veg for too long. Again this is my second grow I'm definitely still learning. I wish I had a trellis net, I've just been busy dumping my money into a new computer build 😅

When plants like the light they reach up with there leaves when too close of light they turn down, burn an shrivel (sorry about the spelling) keeping them well hydrated prevent this along with many other fixes. My 2cents is this.... not enough consistent deep waterings. You need to increase the amounts of water even if it's only 3 days inbetween waterings lift that pot feel it
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• wikimania1975
      wikimania1975 commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're saying that my light is too intense so to say? I have a dial on my light that I can turn down however I'm running out of space fast in my tent as stated in my previous comment above I think I had it in veg for a little too long. And now that they're flipped they are shooting up way more than I anticipated. And you're also saying I should do hea CV or waterings? I've mostly maintained keeping them slightly underwater which I figured is maybe better than overwatering them so I've read most beginners struggle with that.? Figured I'd try the opposite lol! Also three of these plants are from sac bud that we got in Colorado was called alien wedding cake. Idk if it cross pollinated or hermied. I just found some seeds from Colorado and wanted them to be my next grow. And my last plant, which i did NOT mark the different seed(lesson learned) is just a random seed from a relative that said came from "stickiest bud he's ever had" so it's just a random seed, kinda a wait and see game.

No if you can't raise the light you'll need to pull the branches sideways away from it. Yes they go mad without training last resort is too pull them away sideways.

indoor/outdoor grower
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

wikimania1975 If you can't raise the lights, read up on supercropping. It works great.

Comment

Yep super cropping is something i do nearly every grow works great, don't fear it.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X