Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No3odiesShad0w
    replied
    This is what I mean about the good genetics for that mystery strain.... While the other ones are rooting this one's already exploding and growth... I could see that the blue dreams also has pretty good genetics because it's growing pretty well also.

Leave a comment:

• No3odiesShad0w
    started a topic New Year New Crop

New Year New Crop

First off. Happy New Year to everyone!
    ​​​​​​ Been quiet a bit since i haven't had much luck. Lost all my plants last time because of spider mites. I was limited to what i could use because i didn't want to spray the buds. It was unavoidable. I dumped everything and I'm trying the organic way to grow since soil pH has not been my friend at all.

This time I'm using:
    Fox Farm Happy Frog mixed with Nature's Living Soil
    Nature's Living Soil Girl Flower Power Bud Booster for flowering stage
    Not using any pH up or down
    No nutrients or fertilizers
    Using store bought Spring Water (no RO) realized the water coming from my sink is about 5.5pH. I'm sure that was giving me the super acidic soil and yellow leaves and red stems.
    Still have my Spider Farmer and Mars Hydro lights
    Room temp 78-74°F
    Switched to 12/12 Christmas day
    Strains:
    1. Mystery... No idea but the genetics are wow. No other plant grows as well as the cuttings from this mystery strain
    2. Spiritual Punk 2x
    3. Blue Dreams (the seeds promised by a friend finally came through)

This is the FIRST time I'm about a month into bloom and i don't have any yellow leaves, i don't have any red stems, no bugs, no real evidence of any kind of nutrient deficiency. This is the BEST shape I've been in since my very first grow. This soil so far is just fantastic. Everything is going too smoothly. The only issue.... MY GOD DOES THAT SOIL STINK!! dear God wow. I still smell it when i go into the room but fuck it if i get great results. I have the next generation rooting. Since i don't have space for that many plants.... And my current just started blooming, I'm going to make 3 of them Mother Plants and just take cuttings off of them. Keep things efficient.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X