Need Opinion on Harvesting Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Opinion on Harvesting Please

This is week 10 of flower if you count the transition week.

What do you think? I don't relay want a couch lock effect so I am hoping to harvest before amber trichomes, but don't want to chop them to early.

Any advice will be most helpful!!!

You have obviously read up on what you want. my personal opinion only is I would let em get a little more cloudy even if you dont want amber. they're still getting stronger. I also dont like much couch lock and even with indicas would leave em a bit more. they look at the stage where a quick change might happen. nice n frosty - well done.
    A happy Canuk. this grow will be using Flora Flex nutrients in coco/perlite. 9 plants in 3 by 3 tent and 8 plants in 2 by 4, in 1 or 2 gallon pots (whatevere is there). manual fertigation planned. veg till around 1 ft high. 2 by 4 tent light is Bloom Plus 2500 and 3 by 3 tent has Mar Hydro Ts3000, both of which seem awesome.

Comment

• BigOlBug
      BigOlBug commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Bootsy. I kinda figured I was jumping the gun. I am going into my 2nd week of flush, so maybe another week?

I am pretty well read up. I think I have seem every page on this site!

Retitred now with lots of time to learn. This is my second grow and as I gain experience, I want to share on this excellent forum.

Everyone here has been most helpful, including you!

Thanks Bootsy. I kinda figured I was jumping the gun. I am going into my 2nd week of flush, so maybe another week?

I am pretty well read up. I think I have seem every page on this site!

Retitred now with lots of time to learn. This is my second grow and as I gain experience, I want to share on this excellent forum.

Everyone here has been most helpful, including you!

Comment

• UberMensch
      UberMensch commented
      Editing a comment
      BigOlBug - You sound like me. Retired and looking for projects and hobbies to fill the time. This might be my favorite hobby thus far!

• BigOlBug
      BigOlBug commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed UberMensch!

Howdy BigOBug, If the couch-lock effect is what You are going for, then wait a little longer until the trichomes are mostly (80%) amber. Just be certain that You pre arrange help to get off the couch first! LOL!!!
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• BigOlBug
      BigOlBug commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m trying to avoid couch lock DW2. Sorry for the confusion.

• DW2
      DW2 commented
      Editing a comment
      @BigOBug, If that is the case, then harvest when all of the trichomes are cloudy and not many (if any) are turning amber.

BigOlBug At the top of the page click on the three bars on the left end of the green stripe, then select "when to harvest". The info and pictures there outta answer your questions.

Comment

• BigOlBug
      BigOlBug commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Primo. I’ve seen that and it is a great help. Just looking for some opinions from more experienced growers.

You need to communicate with your plants. If you get talking with them, they will tell you when it is time. Then the harvest will be most urgent.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• BigOlBug
      BigOlBug commented
      Editing a comment
      Like, The Force?

• Ckbrew
      Ckbrew commented
      Editing a comment
      More like being in harmony

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X