New grow started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL New grow started

I'm starting a new grow. 2 Big Bud and 1 Amnesia Haze. All 3 popped last friday so today marks week 1. I'm just using soil, 300 watt led grow light, carbon filter exhaust fan and Humboldts Secret veg and flower additive.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey there TenTonBrick good start so far. I use those coffee cans also if i may recommend punching a dozen holes in those plastic pots for drainage what size are those black ones?

These are my autos i like these but i punch lots of holes for drainage, never used them for photo grows. They do take extra care for the root health.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Soorbudgal I do have a lot of holes in the coffee container...I may need to put some more on the side. I think the black ones are 2 or 2 1/2 gallon?

Comment

• TOKABIGONE
        TOKABIGONE commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes that's what she means. The side holes allow for oxygen penetration to the root. They will air prune anything that grows out.

So I decided to Fim instead of top...it's been a full 3 weeks since they first popped. I'm planning to transfer the A.H. to same size pot as the other two this weekend. Haven't been doing anything but watering and rotating under the light so far

Comment

Just an update after transplanting AH. Things seem to be going ok after fimming 🤞

Comment

Week 4 of veg. I've done some trimming. Ph was high but i think I got it figured out now. Been using apple cider vinegar to adjust the ph. Planning to flip to flower next week...maybe.

Comment

Week 5. Flipped to flower. It seems things are going ok....I think better than my last 2 attempts.

Comment

5 days into flower time 🙂🙃

Comment

Week 3 of flower.
                I added some more soil to the top of all three and gave a good soaking. Took off a few leaves and tiny buds....I'm going to wait and see how they do this next week before I add nutrients or not. Top left pic is shown With coffee container as size reference. That one is the Amnesia Haze and the other two are Big Bud.
                Next pic is one thirsty girl that I neglected a little too long about a week ago. She recovered nicely though.
                And the last is just a view of the coverage in the tent after they were put back in.

Comment

Week 4 of flower. Made a net to pull buds thru, otherwise haven't done much else but water.

Comment

End of week 6 flower. So I never did use any nutrients for this grow...just used some molasses with watering about a week ago. I finally got some 4-4-4 all natural fertilizer The other day but I'm afraid it's too late to start using it this far into flowering? If not, someone please tell me! Anyway, things seem to be rolling along nicely.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X