Tricome shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tricome shots

Mimosa day 59 since flip. Do you think I'm in the harvest window at this point? I'm thinking about chopping her this coming Sunday

Purple Urkle same age, her pistils have been dark and curled in for a couple of weeks now. Do these tricomes look less far along than the Mimosa above? Thanks for your help!

Comment

for what it's worth, in my opinion you hould be waiting for both, and in particularthe purple urkle. even for indicas, i suggest getting at leat a few amber.
      A happy Canuk. this grow will be using Flora Flex nutrients in coco/perlite. 9 plants in 3 by 3 tent and 8 plants in 2 by 4, in 1 or 2 gallon pots (whatevere is there). manual fertigation planned. veg till around 1 ft high. 2 by 4 tent light is Bloom Plus 2500 and 3 by 3 tent has Mar Hydro Ts3000, both of which seem awesome.

Comment

I agree with Bootsy. Those have a lot of clear trichomes. And depending what type of high you want may wait a couple of weeks. They are looking good. Let em fatten up more. BIG BIG BUDS
        1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
        1 sf2000 @200 watts
        2 philzon @230 watts
        2x4x5 tent
        3x6x8 closet
        Fox Farm ocean forest
        Black gold for seedling
        3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
        RH 40-60
        Temp 70-80
        Feeding with FF trio with molasses
        calmag and a little flower fuel
        Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

Comment

You are at least two weeks away from harvest. Most of the trichomes are still clear. The wait is the hardest part of the grow.
          Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
          5 gallon cloth pots
          30"x30"x60" tent
          Spider Farmer SE3000
          Coco Pearlite mix
          GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Hard to tell what these are pics of. Make sure you take pics of the actual buds not the leaves, as they will mature much faster. Both look decent plants so far

Comment

Thanks for the replies! Going to hold off harvest for a week or two, and try to get some better tricome shots in the meantime. So to avoid scoping the sugar leaves, do I nees to look for lighter green background? It's a huge challenge for me to get clear, steady shots with the right light. Will be taking some more later today. Thanks again for everyone's input!!

Comment

• DW2
                DW2 commented
                Editing a comment
                My own preference would be to wait until about 20% of the trichomes turn amber. Just my $ 0.02 worth.

• LemonBud
                LemonBud commented
                Editing a comment
                If you want clip off a piece of bud and put it on a dark background and take a pic of it.

Sailrmike At the top of the page click on the three bars on the left side of the green bar, hit when to harvest, choose second method. Lotsa ripe tric. pics, read the captions. Then wait a few weeks. It's gonna suck if you're outta stash but you'll be glad you did.
              Last edited by PRIMO; 01-14-2022, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X