Seed Supreme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seed Supreme

So I took GWE’s advice and placed a order with Seed Supreme 13 days ago because they had a strain ILGM doesn’t carry. The order is still yet to ship although they took my Zelle payment immediately. After numerous emails all I’ve received from them is my order is still being processed. If I’d ordered from ILGM like I usually do my next grow would be 5-6 days above dirt by now and I wouldn’t be wondering if i been ripped off. This company may get GWE’s approval but they get 👎🏻👎🏻 from me

Where are they located in relation to you? If it has to go half way around the planet, like all things cannabis, patience.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      They’re supposed to be in the US. I won’t order seeds that go through customs.

Either way, my issue is there’s no tracking info after 13 days which means yet to ship.

Problems everywhere with logistics these days. Good luck with receiving any overseas orders like we use to in these " good ol days " check with some big pharma grower ops they are the first getting shipments on time one for all all for one.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• UberMensch
      UberMensch commented
      Editing a comment
      JohnEmad I got carried away myself buying seeds. I am storing mine in the low humidity section of the refrigerator hoping that this will keep them viable. Do you have any suggestions on how to store seeds for future use?

• UndergroundFarmer
      UndergroundFarmer commented
      Editing a comment
      I've got thousands of beans, so no more orders from me unless it's something pretty goshdarn special! There's about 2000 Ghost Train Haze, 1000 Skunk #1, 500 DP Blueberry, possibly 1000 Crockett's Tangie and hundreds more accidental crosses. Oh, and then there's the stuff I paid for!

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      I also store mine in the low humidity drawer with some rice in there as well. Some seeds I have are few years old that sprout with no issues

I don't dare look at seeds to purchanse i'm with you guys as far as having many different strains i've yet to grow, " quit hitting the buy button your just here to look " that's what i remind myself LOL
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X