Firecrackers ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firecrackers ??

I'm not an edible kind of grower but some are. Enjoy !!

Fast and easy edibles do exist. They're called firecrackers, and they are the cannabis edible that can be made in a jiffy.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

I used to do this 40+ years ago before anyone knew what we were doing or why. All we knew was it was potent AF.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

My edibles these days come from infused oil ( avacado ). Mostly in tea with a little milk as a carrier. 2 doses a day average. Brownies sometimes too. This is my guide.
      Infusing your food with cannabis is a common practice among many users. It's important to how strong your edibles are so you can medicate responsibly.

Comment

Firecrackers were the first edibles I ever made. My scale batts were going out one night, I didn't know it, made an extra potent firecracker. Walking down the hallway to the bedroom around 3 a.m. was very trippy but it wasn't too much for me to handle.
        Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
        Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
        Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
        Various size fabric grow bags
        Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
        4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
        Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Adding to this recent edible post - Because of my misfortune during the last grow I took the Drive of Shame yesterday, bought 1 gram of RSO/FECO distillate etoh-extracted Indica-enhanced oil, 80% total THC. It comes in a clickable syringe called a Dablicator but I don't want to dab it, it's nice looking vape-able oil but I didn't buy it to vape. I want to use it for edibles, the price was good. I know I have to decarb it, I have the small Pyrex jars. I've always just put the jar on a tiny pan in the oven and watched the bubbles. However, most online instructions say to put the jar in a pot with warm oil - does that really matter? I have hemp oil wax thinner to get the viscosity back from heating it, and a glass syringe to pull it back up into when finished decarbing.

Next Q: I'd like to make gummies with half of it - I don't have MCT or Lecithin here, is there something else to put the oil into to make a successful gummy batch? With the other half I plan to add it to whatever I make - emulsify it into an oil, butter, sauce, etc. Or put it on top of a food item and let it absorb. Lastly, if I want 10 mg each gummies would someone calculate how many I should make, using a half gram of this oil?

Looking at a snowy weekend but not cold enough to use Mother Nature's sub zero temps to make oil, this I could do while stuck inside. I have gummy molds, 'basters', several boxes of Knox and Jello. I really don't feel like going shopping locally for lecithin or MCT, Thursday the stores were already busy with panic buyers. I doubt that Dollar General has what I need, I could be wrong. Thank you.
          Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
          Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
          Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
          Various size fabric grow bags
          Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
          4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
          Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Bowhunterwoody - When I read/watched it on GWE it sounded and looked good but I never asked anyone before, thanks.

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            DeadlyFruit - that sounds right, my head was banging last night, didn't feel like computing, thank you! I want to have enough molds ready when the batch is ready for filling. I have the small basters but I also have a larger glass syringe for injecting flavoring product into meat, never used it, saved it for this. It'd be easier to run hot water over to loosen it up if needed and easier/faster to inject into the molds, I think.

I tried some 1:1 Drops from the dispo, like sugar-coated bigger gum drops, good for sleep later. There were 20 for $30, 5 mg THC each, I'd eat 2 or 3. This would be a good trial, get more pieces for less money. I hate to use the whole syringe for my first batch, I like using oil in jelly on toast, etc. I just have to find a place for the gummies to dry that the cat can't reach.

• DeadlyFruit
            DeadlyFruit commented
            Editing a comment
            I set a cooling rack in a small cookie tray and just put it in the fridge. It seems to dry more quickly there. I know that if you don’t dry them quite well they get sticky, especially if you want to roll them in sugar ( the sugar just turns into syrup as it sucks up the moisture coming out). Some people role them in I think it is citric acid and sugar for sour gummies - Haven't tried it but read that this needs to be even more dry before coating the gummies because the citric acid binds to the moisture making them a sticky mess.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X