Naner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naner?

Hi this site is a wealth of knowledge! This is my first grow, and just about all of my growing knowledge base has come from reading this site . Many thanks to everyone who has contributed!!

Just started week 9 since going 12/12 on my Purple Urkle and Mimosa plants. Does it look like a naner on this Mimosa bud?

My knowledge on this is still growing, I’m going to venture out and say yes but you are close enough to harvest to be ok…I think. If you look around there’s probably a couple more I had a few pop up weeks out from last harvest. I found no seeds.

Comment

Originally posted by Jebidiah View Post
      My knowledge on this is still growing, I’m going to venture out and say yes but you are close enough to harvest to be ok…I think. If you look around there’s probably a couple more I had a few pop up weeks out from last harvest. I found no seeds.
      Good to know, thanks!

Comment

Sailrmike Nice looking bud,looks like a nanner, with a little luck you'll get some seeds and be able to grow some more mimosa.

Comment

Yes that is a nanner
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Howdy Sailrmike, It looks like a nanner to me as well, and like PRIMO said, You will get some more female Mimosa from it! All of the nann4red seeds that I have grown, all produced female seeds and plants with similar properties as their 'mother' plant.
            Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Thanks for the replies! I decided to harvest this bud to get a better look at tricomes.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X