new seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new seeds

I just received my new order of seeds. It arrived today VERY discretely (as a Christmas Card from Vancouver, BC. The only problem is they didn't include paperwork or anything. The billing appeared on my bank statement was very discreet as well. It was "Savannah Shades." Another problem is I can't find original order anywhere on my computer. I ordered 4 types of seeds and I got four little baggies with their stock numbers (?) BD (F) I believe thats my Blue Dream I ordered; CW (c) I think I ordered Charlottes Web; A (F) Might be Amnesia and the last one is PNP (F)

OK I am pretty sure the (c) is for cbd and the (F) is for feminized. The card's envelope has a guy's name of Brandon Scmitt I think. I just don't remember the company...! Thats how discreet everything has been. If any of you know him or have done business with him please let me know lol

Well, demcc3 I really hope that if ordering and shipping from this company was VERY discrete....Brandon Scmitt aint the persons real name. Looks like you have deciphered the labeling anyway. The PNP(F)...possibly pineapple express, pineapple kush,pineapple skunk, pineapple haze...
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Comment

First post. This is kinda funny because I joined to learn how to order seeds into my state. My biggest concern is how to discreetly pay for seeds. I trust a good company to do their best to keep me safe.
      I don't intend to use crypto or third party. Hopefully visa or check money order or such. The slow stone age way of doing business, but not cash.

This subject is likely the oldest thread ever. Like discussing motor oil on a car forum.

Going to be wild grown in good soil. One healthy female beating the weather and the critters is all I'm shooting for. 5 good seeds ending in one free to grow lady in some of the best tobacco dirt in the USA.

Comment

You don’t remember the name of the company you ordered from? How about checking your internet history?

Comment

• demcc3
          demcc3 commented
          Editing a comment
          The four tiny packs of seeds were wrapped in foil which in turn were taped to popsicle sticks, which in turn were taped to inside of a Christmas Card. His name was on outside of of card's envelope.

Sounds like a mystery grow now?
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• demcc3
          demcc3 commented
          Editing a comment
          No mysteries...lol I figured it out. I'm usually very good about keeping track of these little things (like orders ) but I had simply scribbled it down on small piece of paper and forgot where I placed it . No, I SWEAR I WASN'T WASTED!!

The seeds are Charlottes Web, Grandaddy Purple, Amnesia and Blue Dream. I'm going to pop my Blue Cream first though.
          Oh and the company is The Seed Fair

Oh well that's good you know the strains LOL man if i don't put a label on it right away it's a mystery. There's a few times i've got seeds layed out with names to them got distracted moved the lables somehow and there i am not sure if this was a Blue Dream or a Purple punch ?
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X